PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Protection of personal data according to the LOPD
VIDIWISE, in application of the current legislation on personal data protection, informs that the personal data collected through the website forms: are included in the specific automated files of users of VIDIWISE’s services.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is for the purpose of maintaining the business relationship and the performance of tasks of information, training, advice and other activities of VIDIWISE.
These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the aforementioned purpose.
VIDIWISE takes the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be made by the user through email to: info@VIDIWISE.com.
The user declares that all the data provided by him/her are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, communicating any changes to VIDIWISE.
Purpose of personal data processing
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
VIDIWISE will process your personal data collected through the website for the following purposes:
- Sending of information requested through the forms available at
- Sending newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of VIDIWISE.
We remind you that you can object to the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
The fields of these records are mandatory, being impossible to perform the purposes expressed if these data are not provided.
How long will the personal data collected be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities may arise from the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
The request for information and/or the contracting of VIDIWISE’s services, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
In case you do not provide us with your data or you do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend your request, making it impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of the services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside VIDIWISE, unless legally obliged to do so.
Intellectual property rights:
VIDIWISE is the owner of all copyrights, intellectual and industrial property rights, know-how and any other rights related to the contents of the website and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary for their implementation and related information.
The reproduction, publication and/or non strictly private use of the contents, in whole or in part, of the website is not permitted without prior written consent.
Protection of hosted information
VIDIWISE makes backup copies of the content hosted on its servers, but cannot be held responsible for the loss or accidental deletion of data by users. Likewise, it does not guarantee the full replacement of data deleted by users, as such data may have been deleted and/or modified during the period of time elapsed since the last backup.
In application of the LSSI. VIDIWISE will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or any other equivalent means of electronic communication that have not been previously requested or expressly authorized by the recipients thereof.
In the case of users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, VIDIWISE is authorized to send commercial communications concerning VIDIWISE products or services that are similar to those initially contracted with the customer.
In any case, the user, after proving his/her identity, may request that no further commercial information be sent to him/her through the Customer Service channels.
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many services of the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical Cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the services available may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Cookies used in
The cookies that are being used in this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function:
- We use Google Analytics cookies to understand how visitors arrive at the site and how they navigate the site in order to improve areas such as navigation, user experience and marketing.
Acceptance of Cookies Policy
In view of this information, it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal.
- Close. The warning is hidden in the current session